This morning we took a little trip down to the Reception outdoor classroom. The Reception kids gave us a tour of their garden. We saw the Fairy Garden, the little house, the digging area, the sand area, the bunny and guinea pig house and so much more! After that, we began to make maps of the area and found NORTH. We decided that the Reception are is north of our classroom.
Later, we will make final maps of the Reception Garden and share them with the Reception kids.
I would love to go to reception. You are lucky, it sounds like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteFrom Jessica in 5.4
I love the way you put so many pictures in your blog.
ReplyDeleteHello 2nd grade,
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun I wish i could go to reception aswell.
Being a book buddie yesterday was so much fun and can't wait til next day 6. Enjoy 2nd grade 2nd graders. Grace 5th grade
Hi,loved doing the reading budys they were so fun I hope that we see you guys more than two times because all of you are great readers and I hope to see you again.
ReplyDelete5.3,
Gabbie
Wow! it looks like you had alot of fun going to reception. I wish I could visit reception. I had alot of fun yesterday reading with my buddies.
ReplyDeleteAurelie 5.3
I think this were very nice from you to visit the Reception.
ReplyDeleteSimon 5.3